Hello, and Welcome to our new website.
Today we’re proud to announce the launch our new website, www.parkrosebusiness.org. We believe the site will become a significant part of success for the Parkrose Business Association, and help us further our growth as a community.
- Informational content: About, History, and Things to Do in Parkrose
- Full Member Directory
- Newsletter & Blog (comments turned on)
- Parkrose BA organization info: About us, Board & Staff, Join & Benefits, Scholarships, Affiliates & Resources
- Fully Responsive layout (re-sizes for mobile phone or tablet)
- Dedicated listing pages
- Descriptive text was composed for listing pages
- Social media integration
- Integrated on the homepage map
- Search engine optimized (SEO) content attracting new visitors
- Occasional Member spotlights on the new blog
Attention Parkrose Members
Your listing could become more personal. The text descriptions were composed from an outside writer, so if you have something better in mind, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You may also send us additional photos to create a photo gallery.
We’d like to put a special thank you out to the following, who made this project possible: Marsha Grabinger, Jason Zwick, Mark Eves, Joseph Krahn, Andrew Jankowski, and anyone else involved.
Enjoy the site, and please share feedback in the comments below.